Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On the Road -

I will be posting more GPS locations and updating more. I have finally got my life together to allow more search and investigations. I plan on going back to some old hotspots and seeing what's up or changes.

This past weekend I was in Eaton Township in Ohio. The weather was pretty good. The areas, are filled with crops of corn and other Bigfoot favorties to steal and feed on. I haven't heard a lot of night calls. I spoke to a few people, but have nothing solid to post about.

A couple of weeks prior I spent a wonderful night in Mohican State Park on the Lookout Ridge. The weather was great and we did hear some interesting sounds.

As the leaves fall off this time of the year, the sightings should good up. The Hotline is ready and waiting. It's been pretty quiet. I am guessing the monster crop of Skeeters (no bats) and Ticks (per DNR) is keeping folks off the backwood trails.

Check back often, as I and others will be posting more finds and comments in the near furture.

-David
AKA Capt Bligh

No comments:

Post a Comment